1975-1979 Hungarian Grammar School , Komárno
1979-1984 VSCHT - Chemical University-Food and biotechnology, Prague.
1995-1999 Faculty of Management and Economy, VSCHT, Prague
2000-2004 Internal firm courses, Iron Mountain held in USA/Europe
2001-2002 IPMA Project Manager Certification
Employment history and experience
09/2014 - 05/2015 FMCG Project Manager -contractor
05/2008 - 09/2014 HOW sro – Managing partner - Logistic Operations
08/2001 - 04/2008 Iron Mountain CZ , Operations Director
10/2000 - 07/2001 Small projects
11/1998 - 09/2000 Prague Breweries – Bass Ltd., National Distribution Logistics Director
03/1996 - 10/1998 Delvita Co., Distribution Centre Rudná, Distribution Development Director
04/1994 - 12/1995 Dairy Kralovice , Logistics and Sales Project Advisor
08/1992 - 03/1994 Danone CS, National Sales and Logistics Manager, Danone SR
08/1984 - 07/1992 Brewery Hurbanovo, Technologist, Sales Manager - domestic market
- I redesigning and reorganising FMCG distribution for international logistics company
- I designed,realised and outsourced the Logistic Operations background for start-up company House of wine s r.o.,Prague.
- I was responsible for full operations (WH, logistics, financial) of Iron Mountain CZ, member of Iron Mountain Group. I was fully responsible for budgeting and fullfilling yearly budget for CZ Operations and direct large projects. I simultaneously worked as an CEE supervisor to company affiliates on large projects in Austria, Romania, Hungary and Slovakia.
- I reorganized the domestic distribution network for Prague Breweries Ltd., including fusion of internal and external distribution networks.I was responsible for regular monthly goods and empties inventories, customer service, distribution financial department, invoicing and Logistics Department.
- As Distribution Development Director, I managed the development of the National Distribution Centre Delvita, and later led the Distribution Development Team for 100 Supermarkets. I was responsible for daily operations (EDT), inventories(4800 items), warehouse and purchase optimization (cross-over communication) and directly-managed the start-up of the regional Delvita Distribution Centre in Moravia.
- As an external adviser, I designed and built up the Sales and Distribution Department for Mlekarna Kralovice.
- As statutory director and operations manager for Danone Slovakia, I designed, started up and expanded a fully-operational and growing sales and logistics network for Danone Group in Slovakia.
- I worked in Golden Pheasant Brewery( today Heineken plant) production (6 years) and as domestic sales manger (2 years)
PC Skills: MS Office, MS Project, WMSW(DciX,Notia,JBA,SAP)
Driving licence for cat. A, B
Languages: Native speaker of Hungarian, Czech, English B1-2, Slovak C2, German B1-2